FlareS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I Intermediate?

Go down

Am I Intermediate? Empty Am I Intermediate?

Post by ₲₳Ⱡ₳✘¥~サイヤ人 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:33 pm

If you think your animation(s) have same / similar qualities of those being posted in the Intermediate area then feel free to flag (PM) a staff member/ Animation Team member who will then poll other staff members, which will mean we get to consider whether we should move you up a level. In this case move you up to intermediate, this is subject to your animations holding up to inter standard.

You will be informed if you get moved up it may take a few days to process, if you don't hear back from us, you are not likely to get moved up.

Our Staff list/Animation Team can be found here:

Its also wise to look for an active staff member / one that is presently online

(We recommend you pm one of the animation team members or moderators, a lot of the admins deal with different issues, if an admin animates or has a thread they are liable to help you too, however some dont, i.e me)

- Please note that we normally try and move people up without prompt, however it's not possible to monitor everyone, so if you think you have what it takes to be moved up do the above, please be considerate, and only flag a staff member if you think you are actually inter level.
₲₳Ⱡ₳✘¥~サイヤ人
₲₳Ⱡ₳✘¥~サイヤ人

Back to top Go down